9 AM - 4 PM for Day Camps
Director Beth Wilmeth
In 15 season at Northwestern, Coach Wilmeth has led the Eagles to 12 Upper Midwest Athletic Conference (UMAC) titles, including eight straight appearances in the NCAA Tournament from 2010-2017. Most recently, Wilmeth guided the Eagles to their first-ever NCAA Elite 8 and Final Four appearance. UNW knocked off the No. 1 seed in the regional tournament for the second consecutive year to start its Cinderella run in 2016. Wilmeth's program was also recognized by the NCAA as the 2010 National Sportsmanship Award winner, and the UNW coach has travled to a variety of NCAA affiliated events to speak about competing with integrity and sportsmanship in today's society. Coach Wilmeth has the highest winning percentage in UNW program history, and recorded the program's best-ever seasonal record in 2017 (34-7). Wilmeth has a proven track record of developing athletes who can compete at a high level. Wilmeth's programs have produced nine All-Americans, seven UMAC Players of the Year, and 64 all-conference awards. 2014 Northwestern volleyball graduate Krista (Stoltz) Bellefeuille was a top nine finalist for the NCAA Woman of the Year, an award that received 455 nominations throughout the NCAA's three divisions. Most recently, UNW's 2016 outside hitter, Lindsey Peterson, was nominated for Honda Division III Player of Year as one of 11 finalists.
University of Northwestern volleyball camps are designed with three goals in mind:
1) Provide position-specific technical instruction to improve each camper's skill
2) Challenge each camper as a competitor in both small and full-team settings
3) Make connections between sport and faith
Position and skill training will be combined with competitive play to allow campers to grow athletically in a fun and challenging environment.
Day Camp Schedule
- Fundamentals and Small Group Challenges
- Skill Focus and Position Training
- Small Group Competition
- Lunch (included)
- Devotional Time
- Skill Focus and Combined Position Training
- Full Team Competition
Each camper is responsible for her own insurance coverage.
- Campers should register based on the grade they are entering in fall 2019
- Lunch is provided for day camps
- Registration fee is non-refundable
Directions and Contact Information
- Click HERE for directions to the University of Northwestern
- Please call (651) 631-5219 or 1-800-692-4020 for additional camp information