Ticket On-Sale Dates:
- Monday, February 10 | 11am: Cast, Crew and Groups of 10 people or more .
- Tuesday, February 11 |11am: UNW Community members (Alumni, Faculty, Staff, and UNW Students) . Please call the ticket office at 651-631-5151 to reserve or stop by the Ticket Office between 11am and 4pm.
- Wednesday, February 12 | 11am: On sale to the public
Recommended for ages 3 and up
Run Time: 2 hours; one intermission
Sail away on a high-flying journey with Peter Pan, Wendy, John, and Michael to the enchanted world of Neverland! Based on J.M. Barrie’s beloved tale about the boy who wouldn’t grow up and his band of Lost Boys, this heartwarming musical dazzles with a captivating score by Stiles and Drewe, the award-winning songwriting duo behind Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s smash hit Marry Poppins. This delightful production of the classic Peter Pan story is guaranteed to bring forth one’s inner child and send you reeling “Just Beyond the Stars.”
Music and Lyrics by George Stiles and Anthony Drewe
Book by WIllis Hall; Based on J.M. Barrie's Original Play
Directed by Jennifer Hunter
Totino Fine Arts Center - Beverly and John Lord Knight Performance Hall
March 19-21 | 2020 | 7:30pm
March 26-28 | 2020 | 7:30pm
March 21 & 28 | 2020 | 2:30pm
Doors open a half hour before the performance.
Please be in your seat before the performance start time. Late arrivals will be seated at the ushers' discretion.
Seating is Reserved
Reserved Seating Ticket Prices:
Premium Seating in Section II
Adults | $22
Seniors (65+) | $19
Students (college age and under) | $19
Adult Groups of 10 or more people* | $19
Senior/Student Group of 10 or more people* | $16
Sections I, III, IV-VI
Adults | $18
Seniors (65+) | $15
Students (college age and under) | $15
Adult Groups of 10 or more people* | $15
Senior/Student Group of 10 or more people* | $12
* If you are purchasing group tickets of 10 or more and need a mixture of Adult and Senior/Student tickets, please call the Ticket Office at 651-631-5151 to purchase.
3003 Snelling Ave N
St. Paul, MN 55113
Ticket Office Contact Information:
- Call 651-631-5151 or 1-866-821-5151
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that children 3 years and younger will not be admitted to any performance. This play is recommended for ages 3 and up.
Enjoy the laughter, tears, spectacle and pure entertainment from UNW Theatre Department's 2019-2020 season by purchasing a season ticket package! There are 2 flexible packages available. Choose to see the full 5-show Full Season package or pick and choose with the 3-show Mini Season package! Choose your shows, get your seats before tickets go on sale to the general public, and save!
Season Ticket Packages go on sale starting August 19, 2019. Click here to view package options!