Christian Engineering Conference 2022
Wednesday, June 29 - Friday, July 1, 2022
The Christian Engineering Conference is a biennial gathering of Christians in the field of engineering for discussion, reflection and fellowship. This conference follows the ASEE Annual Conference in Minneapolis, MN and welcomes Christian Engineers in industry, missions, and academia. We seek to explore the both faith and engineering at their foundations and intersections in education, theory and practice.
Registration check-in will be available beginning at 1:00pm on Wednesday, June 29. Optional local industry tours will be available beginning at 1:30pm, with the Society Business Meeting starting at 4:30pm on-campus. The conference will conclude with a noon lunch on Friday, July 1.
Please visit the conference website for additional conference information including the conference schedule.
The 2022 Christian Engineering Conference is held on the campus of the University of Northwestern. Nestled between Minneapolis and St. Paul, Northwestern is only a 10-minute drive to some of the world's finest art, music, theatre, shopping and dining. Click here to explore some of what our area has to offer while visiting.
Please register each guest attending the conference individually.
Refunds are available through Friday, June 15th at 2:00pm.
Conference Registration Pricing:
-A ticketing fee will be charged per ticket.
Conference Registration | Early Bird - $85.00
Cutoff for Early Bird pricing is Monday, June 6 at midnight CDT.
Conference Registration | June 7 - Conference - $105.00
Pricing after Early Bird discount begins June 7th .
Conference Registration | Student - $25.00
Please choose this price type if you are a student.
Transportation from ASEE to UNW Wednesday mid-day/early afternoon - $8.50
Transportation from UNW to Airport Friday - $8.50
Printed copy of conference proceedings - $19.00
Conference proceedings will be available electronically for no cost. Please order if you would like a printed copy.
Conference Meal Options:
All rates include taxes and fees
Opening Banquet | $16.50
The Banquet Welcome and Opening begins at 5:30pm on Wednesday, June 29th. The Banquet includes keynote address from Ethan Brue, Derek Schuurman, and Steve VanderLeest.
Meal Package A | $72.00
Meal Package A includes all meals excluding the opening banquet (Thursday: breakfast, lunch, and dinner and Friday: breakfast and lunch).
Meal Package B | $48.50
Meal Package B includes lunches on Thursday and Friday, and dinner Thursday.
Meal Package C | $28.00
Meal Package C includes breakfast on Thursday and Friday.
All rates include taxes and fees
Lodging will be available beginning Wednesday, June 29 through check-out Friday, July 1. Check out will be Friday, July 1 by 2:00pm (once the conference has concluded).
Single Occupancy Options
One Night | $53.50 per person
Both Nights | $105.00 per person
Double Occupancy Options
One Night | $31.50 per person
Both Nights | $60.50 per person
Double Occupany must have a roommate and each guest will pay the per person room rate.
Lodging for the conference will be in the Akenson building:
Efficiency apartments are conveniently equipped with a private bathroom, mini fridge (a microwave, utensils, cookware and dishes are
provided), closet and air-conditioning. Akenson Dorm Rooms have 2 single beds. Please note - the pool is not available to guests. Fire code allows for a maximum of 3 guests in the room (3rd guest will not have a bed). Linens are provided for the number of beds in the room.
Please refer to our campus map for building location on campus
- click here.
Lodging Policies for University of Northwestern—St. Paul Residential Facilities
The University of Northwestern—St. Paul is a tobacco, drug and alcohol free campus, which includes all residence halls, buildings and grounds. No pets allowed. No firearms allowed.
- Check-out will be Friday, July 1 until 2:00pm (once the conference has concluded).
- Housing Check-in for lodging rooms is located in the same location as conference check-in.
- Linens are provided for the number of people in a room up to the number of beds in a room. Linens include fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow and pillow case, blanket, bath towel, hand towel and washcloth.
- Additional nights before and after the conference are available on campus.
- Laundry facilities are available in each residential facility.
- Handicapped accessible rooms - Please indicate your accessibility needs when reserving your room.
- A payment of $25 will be required for each lost key card.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00pm till 7:00am in all residential facilities – traffic, conversation, and social activity in the residence hallways should be kept to a minimum during quiet hours.
For Reservation Questions, please connect with the Northwestern Ticket Office:
- By phone 651-631-5151, toll-free 866-821-5151
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Ticket Office is open Monday - Friday from 11am to 4pm CDT through May 13th.
- Summer hours begin Monday, May 16. The Ticket Office Summer hours are Monday - Friday from 9am to 2pm CDT.
University of Northwestern - St. Paul
3003 Snelling Ave N
St. Paul, MN 55113